Tuesday, August 5, 2014

The United States Government referred me to your office

Guy Perea Presidential Elector President of The United States

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "guy perea" <guyperea1@gmail.com>
Date: Aug 5, 2014 1:31 PM
Subject: The United States Government referred me to your office
To: <mdennis@stpeteha.org>
Cc:

Date: 8/4/2014 1:25:11 AM
To: USA.gov@mail.fedinfo.gov
Subject: USA.gov Inquiry:-Solve a problem with government (state, local, and federal)

Name: Guy
Zipcode: 33714
I'm a Senior Citizen attend the age 65 years old on September 2014 the problem is two fold I'm a Senior Sex Offender in full compliance of State of Florida Laws the many places I applied does not accept me but currently I pay over 1600 a month for a studio room and I can't be paying that continue without Government addition Government Grant or Funds can you help?

[FORMGEN

Guy Perea Presidential Elector President of The United States

No comments:

Post a Comment