Sunday, August 3, 2014

Re: Aluna Largo Racial discussion to come in line of Equal Housing for Senior Citizens

Guy Perea Presidential Elector President of The United States

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "guy perea" <guyperea1@gmail.com>
Date: Aug 3, 2014 8:43 AM
Subject: Re: Aluna Largo
To: "Aluna Largo" <alunalargo-37220-AA3366485-CU189595@emailrelay.com>
Cc:

I'm looking for Sept 1 2014 I like to move in without a tour and I'll plan to the floor plan you have and the location of Apartment on the property as I'm a landscape Architecture and Building design as I said I just want to move in you can send a copy of a year lease and I'll look at it with my Abstractor and if need be I'll get a Attorney opinion also I need parcel number so I check if owner and investors have outstanding mechanic liens of the building the Apartment is in and please email information also all my corresponding is Public information

Guy Perea Presidential Elector President of The United States

On Aug 2, 2014 11:23 PM, "Aluna Largo" <alunalargo-37220-AA3366485-CU189595@emailrelay.com> wrote:
Hello Guy,

I did want to speak to your regarding our 1 bedroom availability. We will have one available as of August 18th. Is there a good time you can come in and check out our beautiful community and spacious floor plans?

Thanks,
Blake Calhoun
Leasing Agent
727-507-7700

No comments:

Post a Comment