Monday, July 14, 2014

Need help in Rentals if following falls out Re: 11170 2nd st e - Wanted Studio or one bedroom background in message

Email guyperea1@gmail.com

Guy Perea Presidential Elector President of The United States

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "guy perea" <guyperea1@gmail.com>
Date: Jul 14, 2014 4:00 AM
Subject: Re: 11170 2nd st e
To: "Victoria Jourdenais" <vjourd@me.com>
Cc:

I qualify for income as I have had a number of checks done but before going further I owned a home on Isle of Palms until 1999 I had to go back to California for a 1991 criminal problem I finish my term and came back to Florida and register with FDLE and the Sheriff which is on my Florida Identification so my background screening is done also all I can show you is rents recipes from 12/2011 to current along with bank account statement so I suggest in your properties if you will work with me do so with emails also I have no vehicle and I'm Retired and will be 65 years old on September 23rd my 2 times and a half maximum rents is 625 to 725 a month the high end is the 875 a month but prefer the lower range again I lived in Treasure Island from 1992 to 1999 and Florida from 1985 to 1999 with a short break to California in 1991 and left Florida in 1999 and return April 2014 and presently here in Saint Petersburg Florida I live by myself I like a small studio or small one bedroom I have a small pet and is not very old I brought it at Pet Smart in Largo Mall its a fancy Mouse go in and see how cute and small it is maybe you might want one also if you can't handle my background give this information to another agent or ask for support looking forward to hearing from you or who may concern. 

Guy Perea Presidential Elector President of The United States

On Jul 13, 2014 9:59 PM, "Victoria Jourdenais" <vjourd@me.com> wrote:
I have two one bedroom one bath units in this triplex available.  One is slightly larger than the other and includes a fenced patio that unit is $900 per month water sewer and trash are included the other unit is $875 a month. Both units require first last and a $500 security deposit as well as $30 for credit and background screening. You may call me on my cell phone for more information or to schedule an appointment.

Warm Regards,
Victoria Jourdenais

Roe Realty
813.545.2261

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment