Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Complaint filed on Brandywine Apartments DBA GMC Properties Webpage not working to do a on line Complaint

Guy Perea Presidential Elector President of The United States

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "guy perea" <guyperea1@gmail.com>
Date: Jul 23, 2014 9:44 PM
Subject: Webpage not working to do a on line Complaint
To: <region3director@seniorsvscrime.com>
Cc:

I called and made a interview and went to Brandywine Apartments and talk to a leasing agent and told her of a abilities that is affected by class of famaility and the agent stated that shall not affect the lease either way but before I got written notification the agent called me and said failure to quailify due to my abilities
My name is Guy Perea
My Address is 2595 54th N RM 252
Saint Petersburg Fl 33714
My phone number is mobile 2092470664
My email is guyperea1@gmail. com
My age of year of birth 1949
My Sex is male
The Complaint is against Brandywine Apartments GMC Properties
Address is 1699 - 68th Street North
Saint Petersburg Florida 33710
Details of the claim is I called and made a interview and went to Brandywine Apartments and talk to a leasing agent and told her of a abilities that is affected by class of famaility and the agent stated that shall not affect the lease either way but before I got written notification the agent called me and said failure to quailify due to my abilities
The loss is my Dignity and $50 plus Rents
Total loss plus $2,000.00
I learned about you from The Florida State Attorney General

Guy Perea Presidential Elector President of The United States

No comments:

Post a Comment